I didn't want to write for thankful thursday this morning, because my fx wrist was hurting, and I wasn't feeling very thankful. The weather was dark and it was snowing again - not very Springlike.
But as I sit here, I realize there are some things I'm thankful for!
I'm thankful that it was my left wrist, and not my right one.
I'm thankful it was only a wrist that was fx and not my head! :)
I'm also thankful for:
- a warm house
- having Starbucks coffee and banana bread with my DH
- a phone so I can call and chat with my friends
- a computer so I can "visit" with my blogging friends
- for May Day! We used to celebrate it with May baskets
- and especially I'm thankful for the Lord's care for me and our family