Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kind Blogger Award

I recieved this award from Jan at Bold and Free. Thanks Jan.
I would like to pass on this Kind Blogger award to all those wonderful bloggers who so faithfully visit my site and leave such encouraging comments:

To Terrie - of Terrie's Little Piece of Serenity
To Robin - of Actions Speak Loudest
To Jan - from Bold and Free
To Kristy- of Can You Hear me Singing His Praises
To Julie - of Flower of the Family
To Robbie - of Joy Dance
To Mimi - of Listen to Grammie
To Melanie - from Monday through Sunday
To BP - from Raindrops and Rainbows
To Deb - from Country Kisses
To Natalie - from Married to the Preacher
To Charlotte - of At Home in Scottsdale
To Sharon - of Technonana
To Sharon - of Rose of Sharon

12 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks Ruthie! You are so sweet! I enjoy reading your blog and learning about you and your family! You tell some incredible stories. I'm so glad you are sharing about your parents and their experiences in China. Thanks!

Charlotte said...

Dear Ruthie,
I am so honored. Thank you so much for this nice award. I have enjoyed getting to know you.

bp said...

Aw thanks Ruthie! What a nice surprise. I enjoy reading your blog.

Natalie said...

Ruthie, Thank you so much for this honor. I have truely enjoyed getting to know you as a new blogging friend too. I continue to look forward to more stories together! Again, thank you for YOUR kindness. I greatly appreciate it!

Kristy said...

Well aren't you just the sweetest thing? Bless you for making all of us feel special!
**hugs** (but not too tight, as I don't want to hurt your wrist!!)
Blessings ~

Anonymous said...

I followed the link from Charlotte's blog and find your blog very interesting!

I hope you don't mind if I come back.☺

Deb said...

Hi Ruthie, thank you so much for this award, it is a blessing, especially coming from you. Deb

Julie said...

Thank you for this award! I feel a little silly that I only found out because you were kind enough to tell me on my post. I have been off line for a couple of days, and always have a lot of reading to catch up on when I get back. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog, and sharing in your memories. I hope that that wrist of yours heals quickly. I bet your learning some more patience out of this, huh! lol! It would drive me nuts to have my arm/hand out of commission for any amount of time.

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you Ruthie so very much! I am so touched that you like me!!! I like you too and want you to know that you are a very nice blogger too!

:0) Sharon

Mimi said...

Ruthie,
thank you so much for this award, I am very honored that you included me with your list of kind bloggers.
{{Hugs}}
Mimi

Melanie said...

Thank you so much! You are too kind!! :)

Jan Parrish said...

((((h))))) thanks for returning the favor. Love you!