Friday, April 2, 2010

The message of Easter

On the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb where Jesus was buried - to find the stone was rolled away. An angel said to her "You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified; he is risen; he is not here." Mark 16:6

In John 11:25 Jesus said "I am the resurrection, and the life; he who believes in me will live, even though he dies. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die."

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for dying on the cross for my sins and for the sins of the whole world, and coming alive again, so that we may have eternal life in Heaven with him.

9 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

AMEN! Thank-you Lord!
Blessings,
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Amen, Dear Ruthie! Like the old song says - I don't know why He did all this for me, but I'm so glad He did!
It was so good to hear from you and have a wonderful blessed Easter. I'm so thrilled to be a grandmother.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

♥ Kathy said...

Happy Easter dear Ruthie ♥

squawmama said...

Just a beautiful reminder Ruthie... Have a blessed Easter...
(((HUGS)))
Donna

Jan Parrish said...

Amen. Happy Easter, Mom. He is Risen!

April said...

A blessed Easter to you! He is risen indeed!

~April

Susan B said...

I am so thankful too! Have a Happy Easter.

bp said...

Praise God!

May God bless you.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post Ruthie ♥ I hope you and your family had a very blessed and joyful Easter holiday. Thank you so much for the kind comments about Charli. She seems to be on the mend. I hope you have a wonderful day and a lovely week
Carol