Thursday, January 22, 2009

Author and Friend on Radio tomorrow (Friday)


You will be excited to know that an author and friend of mine, Megan DiMaria, will be having a live internet radio interview tomorrow (1/23/09) at 4:00 PM Mountain time (That's 6:00 PM Eastern time). This will be a wonderful time for you to "meet" a very special lady.


She has written two Christian Fiction books and is currently writing another one. The titles are: "Searching for Spice" and "Out of Her Hands". I have read them both and really enjoyed them. When you start, you can't put them down till you finish them.

You can actually call in and ask her questions at this number: (347) 326-9846.
For more information, you can check her blog: A Prisoner of Hope

And after you hear her, I know you'll be wanting to get her books. They can be purchased at Barnes and Noble and many other book stores.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

a portland granny said...

Thanks for the notice. I am not familiar with this author, but will definitely get her books. I love to read.

Is your daughter a published author? I have had that sense just in things I have read on your blog and on hers from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, Ruthie. I will try to tune in.

Hugs,
Chris

SmilingSally said...

She is a good one! I read and reviewed "Out of Her Hands" here:

http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/search/label/DiMaria%20Megan

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out her blog. How nice to have a friend like this. It must make the books even more interesting for you.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Jan Parrish said...

If any of you missed this interview, you can still hear it on Blogtalkradio by clicking the button.

Cherdecor said...

I am sorry that I missed her.

Sweetie said...

Hi Ruthie, Unfortunately I am just checking out your blog so I missed Megan DiMaria. How nice that you have a friend who is an author.
Hugs,
Sweetie