Monday, December 1, 2008

Blue Monday - Can you guess???

Well, things have been busy around here - so here is my attempt at a Blue Monday post!
Can you guess what this is a picture of? (answer below)

How many times have you been in the car and see JUST the right picture - grabbed your camera - and in your hurry snapped a picture before you were ready??!! That's what this is - a picture of my blue jeans.
It's not even in focus. But thought you would all get a good giggle out of this!
Happy Blue Monday!

11 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Ruthie, that is a scream! LOL! You had me... I was thinking it was some sort of planetary thing. Loved it!

XO,

Sheila... wishing you a Happy Blue Monday! :-)

SmilingSally said...

And I did chuckle as I read your answer. Happy Blue Monday.

squawmama said...

Ruthie that was so dang funny.... I have taken so many pictures like that... It was definitely good for BLUE Monday... What a riot... Have a great night.

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Kristy said...

You make me smile!!
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings ~

Anonymous said...

LOL Great Blue Monday post Ruthie. I thought it was a blue charger LOL

Cherdecor said...

You are so fun! Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Cheryl

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Ruthie, What an original BLUE post! Yes, I laughed out loud! LOL!

Congrats on your new great~grandaughter. Now that is one special Christmas gift! :)

Thanks for coming by to visit! I do hope you will come again! ~Rhonda :)

Susan B said...

Very funny! I did giggle at that, only because I've also done it too many times to count!

Neabear said...

That was a great Blue post. Usually those kind of boo boos are deleted. I am glad you shared that one.

bj said...

Ruthie...how funny this is. You crack me up!
love, bj

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I love you!! You are so funny!!!