Friday, May 23, 2008

Thanks for my award


I recieved this award from Melanie at Monday through Sunday and I am so honored. It has been so rewarding for me to meet new friends through blogging.
Thank you so much, Melanie! I will treasure this award.

And now I need to pass this award on. First, I want to pass this on to my daughter, Jan, at Bold and Free. She encouraged me to start blogging and has taught me so much. Her blog is such an inspiration and a good example for me.

I also would like to pass this award on to my new blogging friend, Barbara at Rainbow Cottage. She has been so faithful to read my blogs and leave encouraging comments.

7 comments:

Megan DiMaria said...

Congratulations, Ruthie.

Blog on!

A prisoner of hope,
Megan

SweetAnnee said...

Congrats..you are such a dear..
fondly, deena

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for my award.

Charlotte said...

Congratulations on the award. It is well deserved.

Deb said...

Hi Ruthie, you are so deserving. Deb

Natalie said...

Congrats, Ruthie on a well deserved award!

G.L.H. said...

Thank you, Ruthie, you are so sweet!

I can't seem to copy the image of the award onto my blog...hmmm. is there a html code?

--Barbie