I am new at blogging and have no idea what I'm doing.
I would like this blog to be fun, inspiring, and encouraging.
I'm having fun learning all about blogging and would encourage others in my age group to do the same! :)
I made a small and I'm sure, incomplete, list of some of the things I am thankful for today.
- That Spring is finally coming - and there will soon be beautiful lilacs in bloom
- For my wonderful husband, his integrity, his love for the Lord, his stability, and his love for me and our family
- For our family and extended family - We do have some exceptional grandchildren! :) What fun they are!
- For our health and the enjoyment we have RVing
- For our Church and Church family, who support us with their love and caring
- For the warm breeze coming through our window
- For the birds singing their songs of Spring - there was a robin on our neighbor's rooftop yesterday
- For friends, who make days fun and worthwhile
- For a great place to live and a good place to walk and enjoy the outdoors
- For a washer/dryer that is on the first floor (after moving from a 3 story house to a ranch)
- For a free country - and freedom to read God's Word
- And for the many other blessings we have and enjoy this day!